****JESUS PAID IT ALL***

****JESUS PAID IT ALL***
***JESUS PAID IT ALL***

Tuesday, April 12, 2011

SCRIPTURES FOR THE TROUBLED

Scriptures for the Troubled

Psalm 46   
God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.
    Therefore will we not fear, though the earth do change, And though the mountains be shaken into the heart of the seas;
    Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, Though the mountains tremble with the swelling thereof. Selah
      There is a river, the streams whereof make glad the city of God, The holy place of the tabernacles of the Most High.
    God is in the midst of her; She shall not be moved: God will help her, and that right early.
    The nations raged, the kingdoms were moved: He uttered his voice, the earth melted.
    Jehovah of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah
      Come, behold the works of Jehovah, What desolation he hath made in the earth.
    He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; He breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder; He burneth the chariots in the fire.
    Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.
    Jehovah of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah

John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth on me, though he die, yet shall he live;
and whosoever liveth and believeth on me shall never die. Believest thou this?

Job 19:25-27
    But as for me I know that my Redeemer liveth,  And at last he will stand up upon the earth:
    And after my skin, even this body, is destroyed, Then without my flesh shall I see God;
    Whom I, even I, shall see, on my side, And mine eyes shall behold, and not as a stranger. My heart is consumed within me.

Job 1:21
and he said, Naked came I out of my mother’s womb, and naked shall I return thither: Jehovah gave, and Jehovah hath taken away; blessed be the name of Jehovah.
In all this Job sinned not, nor charged God foolishly.

Psalms 46
God is our refuge and strength, A very present help in trouble.
    Therefore will we not fear, though the earth do change, And though the mountains be shaken into the heart of the seas;
    Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, Though the mountains tremble with the swelling thereof. Selah
      There is a river, the streams whereof make glad the city of God, The holy place of the tabernacles of the Most High.
    God is in the midst of her; She shall not be moved: God will help her, and that right early.
    The nations raged, the kingdoms were moved: He uttered his voice, the earth melted.
    Jehovah of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah
      Come, behold the works of Jehovah, What desolation's he hath made in the earth.
    He maketh wars to cease unto the end of the earth; He breaketh the bow, and cutteth the spear in sunder;     He burneth the chariots in the fire.
    Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.
    Jehovah of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah

John 15:25-29
Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour cometh, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God; and they that hear shall live.
For as the Father hath life in himself, even so gave he to the Son also to have life in himself:



and he gave him authority to execute judgment, because he is a son of man.
Marvel not at this: for the hour cometh, in which all that are in the tombs shall hear his voice,
and shall come forth; they that have done good, unto the resurrection of life; and they that have done evil, unto the resurrection of judgment.

Psalm 20:1 & 2
Jehovah answer thee in the day of trouble; The name of the God of Jacob set thee up on high;
    Send thee help from the sanctuary, And strengthen thee out of Zion;

Psalms 39:4 & 5
    Jehovah, make me to know mine end,  And the measure of my days, what it is; Let me know how frail I am.
    Behold, thou hast made my days as hand breadths;  And my life-time is as nothing before thee: Surely every man at his best estate is altogether vanity. Selah

2 Samuel  12:19-23
Wherefore hast thou despised the word of Jehovah, to do that which is evil in his sight? thou hast smitten Uriah the Hittite with the sword, and hast taken his wife to be thy wife, and hast slain him with the sword of the children of Ammon.
Now therefore the sword shall never depart from thy house, because thou hast despised me, and hast taken the wife of Uriah the Hittite to be thy wife.
Thus saith Jehovah, Behold, I will raise up evil against thee out of thine own house; and I will take thy wives before thine eyes, and give them unto thy neighbor, and he shall lie with thy wives in the sight of this sun.
For thou didst it secretly: but I will do this thing before all Israel, and before the sun.
And David said unto Nathan, I have sinned against Jehovah. And Nathan said unto David, Jehovah also hath put away thy sin; thou shalt not die.
Howbeit, because by this deed thou hast given great occasion to the enemies of Jehovah to blaspheme, the child also that is born unto thee shall surely die.
And Nathan departed unto his house. And Jehovah struck the child that Uriah’s wife bare unto David, and it was very sick.
David therefore besought God for the child; and David fasted, and went in, and lay all night upon the earth.
And the elders of his house arose, and stood beside him, to raise him up from the earth: but he would not, neither did he eat bread with them.
And it came to pass on the seventh day, that the child died. And the servants of David feared to tell him that the child was dead; for they said, Behold, while the child was yet alive, we spake unto him, and he hearkened not unto our voice: how will he then vex himself, if we tell him that the child is dead!
But when David saw that his servants were whispering together, David perceived that the child was dead; and David said unto his servants, Is the child dead? And they said, He is dead.
Then David arose from the earth, and washed, and anointed himself, and changed his apparel; and he came into the house of Jehovah, and worshiped: then he came to his own house; and when he required, they set bread before him, and he did eat.
Then said his servants unto him, What thing is this that thou hast done? thou didst fast and weep for the child, while it was alive; but when the child was dead, thou didst rise and eat bread.
And he said, While the child was yet alive, I fasted and wept: for I said, Who knoweth whether Jehovah will not be gracious to me, that the child may live?
But now he is dead, wherefore should I fast? can I bring him back again? I shall go to him, but he will not return to me.

Matthew 19:13-15
Then were there brought unto him little children, that he should lay his hands on them, and pray: and the disciples rebuked them.
But Jesus said, Suffer the little children, and forbid them not, to come unto me: for to such belongeth the kingdom of heaven.
And he laid his hands on them, and departed thence.

Psalm 90 
A prayer of Moses the man of God.
Lord, thou hast been our dwelling-place In all generations.
    Before the mountains were brought forth, Or ever thou hadst formed the earth and the world, Even from everlasting to everlasting, thou art God.
    Thou turnest man to destruction, And sayest, Return, ye children of men.
    For a thousand years in thy sight Are but as yesterday when it is past, And as a watch in the night.
    Thou carriest them away as with a flood; they are as a sleep: In the morning they are like grass which groweth up.
    In the morning it flourish, and groweth up;     In the evening it is cut down, and withereth.
    For we are consumed in thine anger, And in thy wrath are we troubled.
    Thou hast set our iniquities before thee, Our secret sins in the light of thy countenance.
    For all our days are passed away in thy wrath: We bring our years to an end as a sigh.
    The days of our years are threescore years and ten, Or even by reason of strength fourscore years; Yet is their pride but labor and sorrow; For it is soon gone, and we fly away.
    Who knoweth the power of thine anger, And thy wrath according to the fear that is due unto thee?
    So teach us to number our days, That we may get us a heart of wisdom.
    Return, O Jehovah; How long? And let it repent thee concerning thy servants.
    Oh satisfy us in the morning with thy loving kindness, That we may rejoice and be glad all our days.
    Make us glad according to the days wherein thou hast afflicted us, And the years wherein we have seen evil.
    Let thy work appear unto thy servants, And thy glory upon their children.
    And let the favor of the Lord our God be upon us;     And establish thou the work of our hands upon us;     Yea, the work of our hands establish thou it.

Psalm 91 
  He that dwelleth in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty.
    I will say of Jehovah, He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in whom I trust.
    For he will deliver thee from the snare of the Fowler,  And from the deadly pestilence.
    He will cover thee with his pinions, And under his wings shalt thou take refuge: His truth is a shield and a buckler.
    Thou shalt not be afraid for the terror by night, Nor for the arrow that flieth by day;
    For the pestilence that walketh in darkness, Nor for the destruction that wasteth at noonday.
    A thousand shall fall at thy side, And ten thousand at thy right hand; But it shall not come nigh thee.
    Only with thine eyes shalt thou behold, And see the reward of the wicked.
    For thou, O Jehovah, art my refuge! Thou hast made the Most High thy habitation;
    There shall no evil befall thee, Neither shall any plague come nigh thy tent.
    For he will give his angels charge over thee, To keep thee in all thy ways.
    They shall bear thee up in their hands,  Lest thou dash thy foot against a stone.
    Thou shalt tread upon the lion and adder: The young lion and the serpent shalt thou trample under foot.
    Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name.
    He shall call upon me, and I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble: I will deliver him, and honor him.
    With long life will I satisfy him, And show him my salvation.

Psalm 23 
Jehovah is my shepherd; I shall not want.
    He maketh me to lie down in green pastures; He leadeth me beside still waters.
    He restoreth my soul: He guideth me in the paths of righteousness for his name’s sake.
    Yea, thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil; for thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me.
    Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: Thou hast anointed my head with oil;     My cup runneth over.
    Surely goodness and lovingkindness shall follow me all the days of my life; And I shall dwell in the house of Jehovah for ever.

Job 14:1 & 2
      Man, that is born of a woman, Is of few days, and full of trouble.
    He cometh forth like a flower, and is cut down: He fleeth also as a shadow, and continueth not.

Psalms 103:15-18
    As for man, his days are as grass; As a flower of the field, so he flourisheth.
    For the wind passeth over it, and it is gone; And the place thereof shall know it no more.
    But the lovingkindness of Jehovah is from everlasting to everlasting upon them that fear him, And his righteousness unto children’s children;
    To such as keep his covenant, And to those that remember his precepts to do them.

Psalms 46:10 &11
    Be still, and know that I am God: I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth.
    Jehovah of hosts is with us; The God of Jacob is our refuge. Selah

Psalm 111 
  Praise ye Jehovah. I will give thanks unto Jehovah with my whole heart, In the council of the upright, and in the congregation.
    The works of Jehovah are great, Sought out of all them that have pleasure therein.
    His work is honor and majesty; And his righteousness endureth for ever.
    He hath made his wonderful works to be remembered: Jehovah is gracious and merciful.
    He hath given food unto them that fear him: He will ever be mindful of his covenant.
    He hath showed his people the power of his works, In giving them the heritage of the nations.
    The works of his hands are truth and justice; All his precepts are sure.
    They are established for ever and ever; They are done in truth and uprightness.
    He hath sent redemption unto his people; He hath commanded his covenant for ever: Holy and reverend is his name.
    The fear of Jehovah is the beginning of wisdom; A good understanding have all they that do his commandments: His praise endureth for ever.

Psalm 121 
I will lift up mine eyes unto the mountains: From whence shall my help come?
    My help cometh from Jehovah, Who made heaven and earth.
    He will not suffer thy foot to be moved: He that keepeth thee will not slumber.
    Behold, he that keepeth Israel Will neither slumber nor sleep.
    Jehovah is thy keeper: Jehovah is thy shade upon thy right hand.
    The sun shall not smite thee by day, Nor the moon by night.
    Jehovah will keep thee from all evil; He will keep thy soul.
    Jehovah will keep thy going out and thy coming in From this time forth and for evermore.

Isa.40:3-5
The voice of one that crieth, Prepare ye in the wilderness the way of Jehovah; make level in the desert a highway for our God.
Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low; and the uneven shall be made level, and the rough places a plain:
and the glory of Jehovah shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together; for the mouth of Jehovah hath spoken it.

Isa. 40:11, 29-31
He will feed his flock like a shepherd, he will gather the lambs in his arm, and carry them in his bosom, and will gently lead those that have their young.
29-31He giveth power to the faint; and to him that hath no might he increaseth strength.
Even the youths shall faint and be weary, and the young men shall utterly fall:
but they that wait for Jehovah shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; they shall walk, and not faint.

John 1011-18
I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd layeth down his life for the sheep.
He that is a hireling, and not a shepherd, whose own the sheep are not, beholdeth the wolf coming, and leaveth the sheep, and fleeth, and the wolf snatcheth them, and scattereth them: he fleeth  because he is a hireling, and careth not for the sheep.
I am the good shepherd; and I know mine own, and mine own know me, even as the Father knoweth me, and I know the Father; and I lay down my life for the sheep.
And other sheep I have, which are not of this fold: them also I must bring, and they shall hear my voice: and they shall become one flock, one shepherd.
Therefore doth the Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I may take it again.
No one taketh it away from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment received I from my Father.

Revelation 21 
  And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth are passed away; and the sea is no more.
And I saw the holy city, new Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, made ready as a bride adorned for her husband.
And I heard a great voice out of the throne saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he shall dwell with them, and they shall be his peoples, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God:

No comments:

Post a Comment