****JESUS PAID IT ALL***

****JESUS PAID IT ALL***
***JESUS PAID IT ALL***

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

*THE PRAYER OF AGREEMENT*

***PRAYING THE WORD OF GOD SO OUR PRAYERS ARE ANSWERED ALREADY!*** ***ALL WE NEED TO DO IS AGREE WITH HIS HOLY WORD FOR US***

*We must stand in agreement until it happens without doubting!*

***When you and I come together standing on the Word of God (the Bible) and pray under the Anointing of the Holy Spirit. Praying in faith the prayer of agreement, the Holy Spirit is their and Jesus promised that He would be there with us.***

***Matthew 18:19 & 20*Again (how many more times will I have to tell you), if two of you agree on earth about anything they ask, it will be done for them by My Father in heaven.***


***20."For where two or three are gathered in My Name (Jesus Name), there am I in My Name, there am I in the midst of them."

****WHEN WE COME TOGETHER IN JESUS NAME ALL OF HEAVEN WILL STOP TO LISTEN AND WILL BE THERE WITH US ***

*When Jesus said in verse 19 " if", why do you think that He used the word "if" I believed that He wanted us to know that when we prayed and asked for something and nothing happened or the person died anyway. (Instead of saying that God was silent or that He did not mean what He said or this has passed away with the 12 disciples). In Hebrew 13:8 that Jesus Christ never changes that He is the same forever. Jesus knew that it would be very hard for us to really find two people that would agree completely on any thing. It's not impossible it is just real hard to find. Only when we read the Word and show the Word and agree and act on His Word will it work for us. It would not be hard to get millions of people to pray together but to find as little as two to agree is the thing. To find two people to pray is very easy but finding two that can agree totally is very difficult to do.*

*I have read this many many times and then I saw what He was talking about. The word "if" He was saying that if you could find just (Only) two (people) that could, or would believe all that He has told and given us in His Word. That then and only then would His Father back every Word that Jesus said to us. Do you really and truly believe that Jesus is talking to you when you read His Word. If you do the act on it, put it to work in your life today.*

*When some one gives you their word you want to believe that they are telling you the truth right! Can you believe these two scriptures this morning, now be careful if you answer. Please read the scriptures several time before you answer. Because you will be tested in the near future. Go and meditate on these two scriptures, I know that I will!*

***HIS HOLY WORD IS WRITTEN IN OUR BIBLE!*** ***WHEN WE PRAY THE WORD WE ALREADY HAVE OUR ANSWERS, ALL WE HAVE TO DO IS AGREE WITH IT AND DO WHAT IT SAYS TO DO***


*Let's take a quick look at John 10:10***The thief (referring to Satan and his demoniac forces) only to steal and kill and destroy; (Satan is out to destroy the Word of God and he will destroy you right along with it) But-But-But Jesus says: I have come (when he has come he brings with Him all the forces of heaven to defeat Satan and all his demonic forces) that (her a reason He has come) they may have life (He is the give of life not the taker of it), and to have (many years) it abundantly. The giver of life has given us a long life here on earth and Satan will try and kill us, steal it from us, and he will try and destroy everything that Jesus has for us.*

*God has said that His (HIS) people are destroyed for lack of knowledge.*Hosea 4:6 says "My people are destroyed because they do not know me,***and some pastors will not finish the verse but I will not let this happen in my ministry, He has put me here to make all the word known to you. He says and it is all your fault,you priests, for you yourselves refuse to know Me; therefore, I refuse to recognize you as my priest, Since you have forgotten My Laws, I will 'forget to bless your children.*

I have started this lesson to help us all to overcome the evil one when we pray for someone to receive something from our Lord and savior Jesus Christ.

*Let me say this that I have always receive more answers to my prayers when I find a scripture or two that pertained to what I needed for myself or for someone that I was praying for. Ask questions, show then the Word either from your Bible or from theirs if they have one, and if they don't have one give them yours or buy one for them. A lot of times people need to have it in writing so their natural eye will let the light into their spirit. Read it out loud as they follow in their own Bible. Ask them do you really and truly believe what it says, if so then let the Holy Spirit lead and guide you in prayer. Here I am not talking about heavenly tongues but about what to pray. Remembering that His has said to come together in His Name that He is there with You.*

*Some time we have to stand on the Word until these people receives faith enough to except what God has promised.*
*You may have to read several scriptures and you may have to stand for a long period of time until you receive what you want. Satan is going to do what ever he can to discourage you and get you to doubting God's Word.*

*LEARN TO TRUST WHAT YOU HAVE READ IN THE HOLY SCRIPTURES, LET THE SPIRIT OF GOD SHOW YOU THE WAY.*

*MOST OF ALL HAVE FELLOWSHIP AS OFTEN AS YOU CAN WITH THE LORD JESUS CHRIST, GET INTO THE WORD BEFORE YOU ARE STANDING FACE TO FACE WITH SATAN, DO WHAT JESUS SAID WHEN SATAN CAME AT HIM. JESUS SAID OUT LOUD IT IS WRITTEN , (IT IS WRITTEN) IF JESUS DIDN'T HAVE THE TIME TO GO GET THE WORD. JESUS HAS TOLD US TO HID HIS WORD IN OUR HEARTS.*

MY PRAYER IS THAT YOU WOULD READ THIS POST OVER AND OVER, THAT YOU WILL LEARN FROM IT, THAT YOU WILL FIND IT USEFUL IN YOUR LIFE TIME AND THAT YOU HAVE TOTAL FAITH IN OUR LORD JESUS. OFTER ALL WE WILL BE WITH HIM FOR EVER AND EVER. BLESSINGS TO YOU IN JESUS NAME.

***STUDY**STUDY**STUDY**STUDY AND SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED OF GOD***

No comments:

Post a Comment