****JESUS PAID IT ALL***

****JESUS PAID IT ALL***
***JESUS PAID IT ALL***

Thursday, January 5, 2012

*Hebrew Names of God*




JEHOVAH~SHAMMAH
"God is Present with me." Ezekial 48:35
He is always here. We are never alone!

JEHOVA~ROHI
"God is my Shepherd." Psalm 23:1
He leads us and feeds us and protects us!

JEHOVA~JIREH
"God is my provider." Genesis 22:14
He sees what we need before we even ask!

JEHOVA~ROPHE
"God is my healer." Exodus 15:26
He can heals our bodies, emotions, and relationships!

JEHOVA~TSIDKENU
"God is my Righteousness." Jeremiah 23:6
He accepts us and forgives us because of Jesus!

JEHOVA~M'KADDISH
"God is my Sanctification." Leviticus 20:8
He makes us holy, like Jesus!

JEHOVA~SHALOM
"God is my Peace." Judges 6:24
He gives us peace inspite of our circumstances!

JEHOVA~NISSI
"God is my Banner." Exodus 17:15
He is our victory in conflict and confrontation!

No comments:

Post a Comment