****JESUS PAID IT ALL***

****JESUS PAID IT ALL***
***JESUS PAID IT ALL***

Sunday, January 10, 2016

LACK OF KNOWLEDGE AND FAITH

Never in the history of the world has it been more important for the Christian Warriors to know the truth of the Word of God & the authority we possess in Jesus Christ.

"My people are destroyed from lack of knowledge."
[ Hosea 4:6]

Luke 10:19-"Behold, I give you the authority to trample on serpents & scorpions, & over all the power of the enemy, & nothing shall by any means hurt you.
[ Luke 10:19]

Mark 16:17 & 18-"And these signs will follow those who believe; In My Name they will cast out demons; they will speak with new tongues;
18."They will take up serpents; & if they drink anything deadly, it will by no means hurt them; they will lay hands on the sick, & they will recover."
[ Mark 16:17 & 18 ]

(Matthew 12:28)
If I drive out demons by the Spirit of God, then the kingdom of God has come to you.

(Matthew 12:36 & 37)
I tell you that on the day of judgment people will have to account for every careless word they speak. 37. For by your words you will be acquitted, & by your words you will be condemned."

Biblical Truth
A church is to be a community of caring Christians.

Matthew 18:18-20
I assure you: Whatever you bind on earth is already bound in heaven, & whatever you loose on earth is already loosed in heaven. 19. Again, I assure you: If two of you on earth agree about any matter that you pray for, it will be done for you by My Father in heaven. 20. For where two or three are gathered together in My Name, I am there among them."



John 14:12-14-"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; & greater works than these he will do, because I go to My Father."
13. "And whatever you ask in My Name, that I will do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son."
14,"If you ask anything in My Name, I will do it."[John 14:12-14]

No comments:

Post a Comment