****JESUS PAID IT ALL***

****JESUS PAID IT ALL***
***JESUS PAID IT ALL***

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Faith in The Name of Jesus Christ!


John 14:12 -18***Jesus said:"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes[he who believes] in Me, the works that I do he will do also; & greater works than these he will do, [why?] because I go to My Father."
13."And whatever you ask [whatever you ask] in My Name, that I will do, [I will do] that the Father may be glorified in the Son."
14."If you ask anything [if you ask anything in My Name] in My Name, I will [I will] do it.
***Here is Why***Verse 15. "If you love Me [do you love Him] keep My commandments. [we can only keep the Commandments with the help of the Holy Spirit;the believer must make Christ & the Cross the Object of his Faith, this will give the Holy Spirit the opportunity to to work in our lives & help us to do the things that we can not do alone!]

Verse 16. "And I will pray the Father, & He will give you another Helper, that He may abide with you forever. [before the Cross, the Holy Spirit could only help a few individuals, & then only for a period of time; since the Cross, He lives in the hearts & lives in all believers, & does so forever]

Verse 17."The Spirit of Truth, whom the world cannot receive, because it neither sees Him nor knows Him; but you know Him, for He dwells with you & will be in you. [The Greek says, "The Spirit of Truth," which refers to the Word of God]the proper Faith in Christ & the Cross desires only the Will of God, this Will guarantee you to be carried forth.

Verse 18."I will not leave you orphans;[helpless I will come to you.[through the Person of the Holy Spirit]

John 15:7 & 8***"If you abide in Me, & My Words abide in you, you will ask what you desire, & it shall be done for you. [keep your faith anchored in Christ & the Cross, this is the source of our life, without the proper Faith in Christ & the Cross, the Believer will ultimately withers] the proper Faith in Christ & the Cross desires only the Will of God, this Will guarantee you to be carried forth.
8."By this My Father is glorified, that you bear much fruit; so you will be My disciples.

***In verse 7, I counted you 5 times!!!*** [you, you, you, you, you]

Acts 3:16***By faith in His Name, His Name has made this man strong, [presents the key to all things!]whom you see & know. [there was no denying the Miracles]So the faith that comes through Him [Jesus] has given him[this crippled man] this perfect health in front if all of you.[total healing, no partial healing, total healing which is the way the Lord Jesus does all things].(CBS)

Acts 4:4***But many of those who heard the message believed,[they believed on Christ, there by accepting Him as the Messiah of Israel & the Savior of men] & the number of the men came to about 5,000. [seems to speak only of the men, so including women & children , it could of been ten thousand or more that believed.

Acts 4:32***Now the multitude of those who believed were of one heart & soul, & no one said that any of his possessions was his own, but instead they held everything in common.
[The experience of the Christians of the Jerusalem Church in sharing their possessions is not to be taken as the norm for all Christians churches or communities. This voluntary sharing of possessions in the time of persecution is a beautiful evidence of the oneness of the believers. Evidently it was restricted to the Jerusalem Church. It also was voluntary, & in times of persecutions.]

No comments:

Post a Comment