****JESUS PAID IT ALL***

****JESUS PAID IT ALL***
***JESUS PAID IT ALL***

Thursday, October 6, 2011

What God has promised You in His Word You Shall Receive

***Whatever God has promised in His Word, if you and I earnestly ask Him to do it, and believe in our hearts that He has heard us He has answered our prayer, then He will confirm His promise to us by His power in our lives, and we will receive what we have asked for on prayer. Glory!*

***My personal salvation was paid for on that cross 2 thousand years ago by the Lord Jesus Christ. When I was told this I did not believe that Word, so I was lost and going to hell. Jesus paid for it and He offered it but I did not receive it. UNTIL I STARTED TO BELIEVE IT, THEN I REACHED OUT AND RECEIVED MY SALVATION. Marched 1980 I meet the Lord Jesus face to face and He gave just what He had said the He would give. So when you and I want anything from our Heavenly Father we must go to Him and receive it in faith. So asking in faith we shall [Shall] receive!*


***He has said, "If you can only believe, all [all] things [all things] are possible to those [to those] who believe [all things to those who believes His Word]. He is there with you at this very moment in time, in His Spirit, to confirm His promise to you [to make sure that His Word is preformed], if only you can believe His Word today.*



***Inquire:"You will seek Me and find Me when you seek Me with all your heart."(Jer. 29:13, NIV)*

***God wants us to seek Him with all our hearts, and when we do, He meets us right where we're at. God waits for us daily to come to Him and spend time with Him. What are you doing today? Spending time on the cares of the world or spending time with the only one that can handle those cares. Choose you this day!*



http://citizenstoelect.blogspot.com/
https://www.facebook.com/revcaptainjack

No comments:

Post a Comment