****JESUS PAID IT ALL***

****JESUS PAID IT ALL***
***JESUS PAID IT ALL***

Sunday, July 31, 2011

***You can pray about this need & see if you want to help !!***

***ASK YOUR HEAVENLY FATHER ABOUT WHAT YOU SHOULD DO WITH THIS. DON'T HELP UNLESS YOU ARE LEAD!!!*** I DO NOT KNOW THIS PERSON!!!***
From Tony Cossey:
A Sincere Cry for God to Intervene...
I have tried so hard not to write this letter... I have asked God to show me what to do... I keep getting the same idea popping into my head... let His people know. God has told me and shown me that He works His blessings out through other people. In the past, there have been a few very special people that felt as though God led them to help support me and the ministry. I thank and praise God for those few and thank them (you know who you are) for your obedience to God. I have come to a point where financially I am in ruins. That actually could be considered an understatement. I am crying out to God for help. My church has helped me in the past and I pray they are blessed for that! I also pray that everyone that has blessed me in any way is blessed over abundantly by God! I know many people are struggling financially... and I know many people can't or won't help others in need at this time. I am not trying to guilt anyone into helping. I am not trying to make anyone feel sorry for me. I am just being transparent... I am sharing my burden with my brothers and sisters in Christ! Some will verbally attack me for this cry for help. That's up to you... but maybe it would be best if you have nothing constructive or helpful to say that you say nothing at all. Because of the ministry I have been called to... I continuously come under attack from the enemy. I am not afraid of Satan and his demons... and will not stop fighting them. My goal is to assist people to find true freedom through Jesus Christ. That is my calling. Your calling may be different or the same... regardless we are all parts of God's Army. My current situation will require immediate intervention. I have no doubt that God has already put things in motion to work this out. God is a faithful God! I am only His servant... and happy to be called as such! Here is what my needs are... I will not list the specifics, just the total. I will tell you at this point, this is going for our survival... before I can go further with the ministry, I need to meet some very immediate needs. Items as small as toiletries, shoes, and gasoline to items as large as taxes, a vehicle and much need dental work. I have no money... I are praying for God to bless me with at least $5000 and that doesn't cover everything but it does get me out of the immediate situation. No, I don't expect anyone to help us with all of that... but if each of my friends sent even $1... it would be close. Do I think everyone will help... no I don't. But if you pray about this and feel that God is leading you to assist me... then I fully believe you are missing out on even greater blessings by choosing not to do so. If you can't help me financially... I understand and I will pray that you are blessed in ways that you can be a blessing to others. If you can help... I will pray that God multiplies your blessing back to you! Either way, I ask for you to keep me in prayer each day! I need a strong prayer coverage over me, my marriage and our ministry to counter the ongoing attacks from the enemy. I normally would give you my PO Box address... but the payment on it is due at the end of this month and I currently don't know if we will be able to pay it. So I will give you a few options.... 1. By mail to: Tony Cossey 3519 N Salem Rd Fayetteville, AR 72704 2. By Paypal at: https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin​/webscr?cmd=_s-xclick&hosted_b​utton_id=JMYHE2BVE2KKL

3. We can also receive Western Union money transfers. If you wish to contact me by email: mtcministry@aol.com My phone is shut off at the moment so I will not be able to post my phone number. Thank you so much for reading, praying for me and if you are able to assist me, I thank you for that as well! God bless you! Tony Cossey Whoever is generous to the poor lends to the Lord, and he will repay him for his deed. --Prov 19:17 Give, and it will be given to you. Good measure, pressed down, shaken together, running over, will be put into your lap. For with the measure you use it will be measured back to you. --Luke 6:38 In the same way, the Lord commanded that those who proclaim the gospel should get their living by the gospel. --1 Cor 9:14
By: Tony Cossey

No comments:

Post a Comment