****JESUS PAID IT ALL***

****JESUS PAID IT ALL***
***JESUS PAID IT ALL***

Friday, May 27, 2011

Thank you to those who have served may God bless and keep you.

***From your friends that posted On FB***<((>< To all my brothers and sisters at arms - The Lord bless you and keep you. The Lord make His face shine upon you and give you peace forever. THANK YOU! This weekend, go out to a small neglected cemetery and do a little maintenance to a Veteran's grave. I do this every year and it for sure gives me a warm fuzzy. Just because a Vet's family has died off or moved away is no reason not to respect and honor their final resting place. Thank you to those who have served may God bless and keep you.









To those who are serving now I pray for God's blessings on you for peace, comfort and safety. Without you I hate to think of what it would be like in our United States of America.


Lining the road at my house with flags. Riding to visit graves of 7 fallen warriors. God Bless.


Being a past veteran of Vietnam, I will always remember those who gave there lives, limbs and minds for the freedom we have today, bless you all.

I'm so proud of those who served, past and present. Thank you for giving the gift of freedom to each of us!!

I have lined my driveway with flags and will be attending both a Memorial Day Parade and services for our fallen. I hope we not only remember but teach our children WHY we have Memorial Day.

Please be sure to remember those that serve, past and present. Remember what this Memorial weekend is all about...it is to remember the fallen soldiers who gave their lives for us to have our freedom!!! Thank u & God Bless

Words are not enough. Thank you all.

It is so important to honor not only the dead, but at this time we need to honor those who are serving or have served in our Armed Forces. They need our support desperately right now as do their families.

May God Bless & Keep All The Service Men & Women Who Gave The Ultimate Sacrifice For Their Country Always, And To Those Currently Serving... Thank You So Much For Your Service, May God Protect & Return You All Safely Back Home To Your Family and Loved Ones !!!

This is a day of remembrance for those who have died in our nation's service. I've been blessed that neither my family, nor I have never lost anyone in the line of duty, but have had many, many family members who joined up. We've had family in all the different branches of Armed Service.

Never Forget-SEMPER FI-MARINE CORPS

No comments:

Post a Comment