****JESUS PAID IT ALL***

****JESUS PAID IT ALL***
***JESUS PAID IT ALL***

Thursday, July 7, 2011

*To receive Jesus as your Savior*

*To receive Jesus as your Savior*

*Dear Heavenly Father, I come to You in the Name of Jesus, Your Word says, "...him [or her] that cometh to Me I will in no wise cast out"John 6:37. So I know You won't cast me out, but You will welcome me in, & I thank You for it. In Romans 10:13, You have said that "Whosoever shall call upon the Name of the Lord shall be saved". I am calling on Your Name, to forgive me of my sins & to save me like Your Word says. Romans tells me that ..."if I confess with my mouth the Lord Jesus, & shall believe in my heart that God has raised Him from the dead, You will save me. T believe & ask You to come into my life & help me live for You. I confess Him now as mt Lord & Savior. I thank You for doing this for me, thank You for 2 Corinthians 5:21 because You have made me Your righteous in Christ Jesus. And I am saved! Thank You, Lord!***


***Just so you know, God will not make you to be righteous until you choose to be so, take your place by faith, & maintain your place by acting on it-then God will make you to be righteous & holy as truly as He made Jesus to be sin.***

‎***"Not I but Christ," & you close in with Christ who said He gave Himself for us.***

‎ ***Paul wrote under the anointing of God's Spirit, which means these words in the First Timothy are God's words. 1 Timothy 2:1-4***





No comments:

Post a Comment